* Please Note:
In order to present an abstract, you must register for the symposium
by September 15 (Tue), 2020.
* Late-breaking abstract:
Call for late-breaking abstracts will open on July 20 (Mon).
More details will be announced soon.
Submission of Abstracts
The accepted abstracts will be published in
an online supplement to the journal Neuro-Oncology.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Use “sentence case” for titles; please capitalize only the first word of your title
- Capitalize scientific terms as appropriate
- Abstract Submissions should be max 250 words
- Tables and/or figures are not allowed
- Enter all author names, but please select a presenting author
- When choosing presentation format, please be aware that this will be taken into account when assigning results
Abstracts being accepted in the following categories
- Diffuse Midline Glioma/DIPG
- Drug Delivery/Pharmacokinetics
- Early Phase Clinical Trials
- ETMR and other Embryonal Tumors
- Germ Cell Tumors
- High Grade Glioma
- Low Grade Glioma
- Neurofibromatosis and other Predisposition Syndromes
- Neuropsychology/Quality of Life
- Others (not fitting any other category)
- Pediatric Neuro-Oncology in Asia and other Low/Middle Income Countries
- Preclinical Models/Experimental Therapy/Drug Discovery
- Radiation Oncology
- Social Work/Patient Support/Palliative Care
- Tumor Biology (not fitting a specific disease category)
- Viral/Gene Therapy and other Novel Therapies
ISPNO 2020 Abstract Submissions are handled by the Society for Neuro-Oncology in collaboration with the ISPNO 2020 organizing committee.
All abstract related inquires should be directed to Linda Greer at