* Please Note:
In order to present an abstract, you must register for the symposium
by September 15 (Tue), 2020.
* Late-breaking abstract:
Call for late-breaking abstracts will open on July 27 (Mon).
Deadline: August 31 (Mon) (No extension)
Late-breaking Abstract Submission has been closed.
Thank you for your submission.
The accepted abstracts will be published in
an online supplement to the journal Neuro-Oncology.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Use “sentence case” for titles; please capitalize only the first word of your title
- Capitalize scientific terms as appropriate
- Abstract Submissions should be max 250 words
- Tables and/or figures are not allowed
- Enter all author names, but please select a presenting author
- When choosing presentation format, please be aware that this will be taken into account when assigning results
Abstracts being accepted in the following categories
- Pediatric Neuro-Oncology and COVID-19【NEW】
- Diffuse Midline Glioma/DIPG
- Drug Delivery/Pharmacokinetics
- Early Phase Clinical Trials
- ETMR and other Embryonal Tumors
- Germ Cell Tumors
- High Grade Glioma
- Low Grade Glioma
- Neurofibromatosis and other Predisposition Syndromes
- Neuropsychology/Quality of Life
- Others (not fitting any other category)
- Pediatric Neuro-Oncology in Asia and other Low/Middle Income Countries
- Preclinical Models/Experimental Therapy/Drug Discovery
- Radiation Oncology
- Social Work/Patient Support/Palliative Care
- Tumor Biology (not fitting a specific disease category)
- Viral/Gene Therapy and other Novel Therapies
ISPNO 2020 Abstract Submissions are handled by the Society for Neuro-Oncology in collaboration with the ISPNO 2020 organizing committee.
All abstract related inquires should be directed to Linda Greer at